Sunday, January 17, 2010

Wedding Programs Wording Ideas A Few Wedding Questions?

A few wedding questions? - wedding programs wording ideas

1) We ask our wedding programs and I finished. I need help writing thank you section. Does anyone have any ideas. I would prefer if no rhyme. Some examples from the programs would be useful.

2), we found a nice summer dress in the white line that could use the night after the wedding, all events that are most important?

3) What songs would be good for the announcement of the wedding at the trial? I like a song without words, so that the DJ would announce on her.

1 comment:

~Nanners and Daniel~ said...

1) I would say something like "We want all those who would like to thank the the best day to take part in our lives. We are grateful for the angels to your friends and family who have supported us on this day to call."

2) I would www.cybergown.com buy because they seem too many clothes that are like cocktail dresses that could be used for this purpose to have.

3) Fire and Ice Enya would be nice!

Post a Comment