Saturday, January 16, 2010

Large Bird Toys How Can I Get My Bird Interested In Toys, Or Find Any That He Likes?

How can I get my bird interested in toys, or find any that he likes? - large bird toys

Hello, I had a male parakeet from August 29, 2009. Then I had for a while. I chose the shop because it was the most active, but once I have him home, he is the most active bird that you can keep. But my point is that there can be only his personality, because as I said he was very active. In addition, he has a cage is big enough, and I give him so many toys. But the problem is that they are interested in one of them. He loves his enthusiasm, his staircase, his block of rubber, rope toy, toy cane, or a plastic toy. I wonder if anyone knows of toys, which are used to count my bird really can ... Do not like it! Thank you, I really want to be happy. The grave does not move all day. Please help!

3 comments:

Jim Af said...

Hello. I had the same problem with my canary. The only way to make your bird active and happy, by the other parakeet? As with toys, you frighten the bird. I suggest you remove them all, wait 2 days and then paste it. This will help your bird of the toy and the approach used to get out. To simplify the process to hang a piece of fruit like an apple or an orange in the toy, and then take your bird prefers at any time. Think keep you in mind toy always clean and you only choose safe toys for your bird.

You can also make your own bird toys. This website was very useful for me. Hope it helps.

http://www.birdsnways.com/birds/ideas.ht ...

Good luck!

Ailsa said...

I have the same problem with my parrot. I have had 2 weeks, and despite my efforts, he has not played one of his toys, just not interested. It has so little interest in something and sat down at his post during the day, but he was accustomed to my hand in his cage and is on my finger, now I have the cage door, of course, not a gesture of his post, and now I have a bird flying around my living room that is impossible to achieve, to !!!!!!!!!!! So that someone would welcome any advice

Ailsa said...

I have the same problem with my parrot. I have had 2 weeks, and despite my efforts, he has not played one of his toys, just not interested. It has so little interest in something and sat down at his post during the day, but he was accustomed to my hand in his cage and is on my finger, now I have the cage door, of course, not a gesture of his post, and now I have a bird flying around my living room that is impossible to achieve, to !!!!!!!!!!! So that someone would welcome any advice

Post a Comment