Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Stop Smoking Cd Distribute A Free Quit Smoking CD?

Distribute a free quit smoking CD? - stop smoking cd

Hello, for personal reasons, many people want to help improve one aspect of their lives. I have decided to use my skills as a therapist, a CD to stop smoking, which then is free to all those who want to create a copy distributed.


I wonder if you could, the legal complications, did not know that? Even if you could share some creative ways of disseminating this would be great!

3 comments:

Constant Reader said...

What a fabulous idea altruistic! I can not imagine a legal problem. I think the easiest and cheapest would be a website. I hope that your CD!

Drop short and duck said...

Good idea, and make sure that the governments around the world, especially the taxes they collect for decades to have benefited to pay the costs of production and distribution.

Drop short and duck said...

Good idea, and make sure that the governments around the world, especially the taxes they collect for decades to have benefited to pay the costs of production and distribution.

Post a Comment