Sunday, January 24, 2010

Child Snorkel When I Win The HGTV Dream Home I Want To Use It For A Non-profit "business" Would My Taxes Be Different/less?

When I win the HGTV dream home I want to use it for a non-profit "business" would my taxes be different/less? - child snorkel

If I do I win a "free bed and breakfast establishment for children with cancer (and families) a place where they could come and stay, and get to my family, cooking, cleaning, diving, swimming, surfing. .. Everything you want to do before they are too sick to do so. I intend to receive grants and donations to help .... My question is that my taxes to be different (hopefully low)? --- I now plan draft Only one months!

4 comments:

William B music lover said...

Well, I'm not really sure not to pay, not many third-party non-profit taxes, etc., but the insurance. But best of luck in the lottery anyway, it's a nice gesture if you win.

nannypoo... said...

uh? ''''If you win, expects to be done, then ask.

Micheal H said...

idk either, but I know that I win the house ...... Good luck to you in 2009, because I favor in the Lord, and I know it's a change, and accept the house, if God gives me ....... LOVE YA

Steve R said...

The company must then claim the house. But as these against their drawings, you have to do without it. So you have the taxes on the value of the house to pay.

Post a Comment