Saturday, December 12, 2009

Wiring Guitars Pdf GUITARS: Looking For Someone Who Knows A Thing Or Two About Custom Wiring A Guitar...?

GUITARS: Looking for someone who knows a thing or two about custom wiring a guitar...? - wiring guitars pdf

I'm trying a complicated wiring in my guitar and I need some advice on wiring diagram that I work for. If someone does not want and a view over the 'potential red flags "in the scheme, meaning it would be wonderful. I designed the artwork in color and can e - mail if you give me your e-mail.

The real question is:

- Two humbuckers 5-Son
- Both son humbucker coil tap (simultaneously) with a mini switch
- Bridge humbucker wired to the phase-out of the neck humbucker with a mini lever
- Single Master Volume
- Single Master Tone
- 3-way pickup switch (Les Paul style)

Here is the table:

Bridge Pickup> Phase> Coil pick-up double-ear> 3-way toggle>> Aircraft> Jack

Neck Pickup> Coil pick-up double tap (all cables except the north-start)> North-Principle 3-way switch> Volume> Ringing> Jack

Please do not reply if you are familiar with wTo develop Iring for phase and the coil. Thank you!

1 comment:

RWhycome said...

Generally, they are paying for my services in engineering, but what the hell. Send your list to borzoidian@yahoo.com and I'll look for you. It seems that its more or less right on the road, but I'm not sure what you mean with "all the cables except the north ..."

Post a Comment