Saturday, December 12, 2009

What Does Cervical Mucus Look Like When Pregnant Or Before Period Been Pregnant Before, Ladies I Need Help!!!?

Been pregnant before, ladies I need help!!!? - what does cervical mucus look like when pregnant or before period

My husband and I are TTC # 2 It should take the pill a few months for. Can you describe what seemed to your cervical mucus, when he learned she was pregnant. I'm on my period tomorrow and I continue to be a generous amount of egg white cervical mucus is very stretchy. How do I ovulate now that I am on the morning AF. I have little cramps and breast nausiated and itching. Very tired, but safe, if it move to the work. PLEASE HELP

2 comments:

Rocker Wife said...

Either you are pregnant, ovulate late or adjusted as a result of British Columbia, which stopped taking the pill outside of May, only time will tell. If your time does not occur tomorrow, take a pregnancy test. If you get negative values, you must wait a little longer.

Good luck.

proudmom... said...

You can spend a pregnancy test, because due tomorrow. Your cervical mucus can also increase before the beginning of his tenure, but also if you are pregnant. Rose for me when I learned she was pregnant, they began to go well, and now I'm 4 weeks is very good to be pregnant.

Post a Comment