Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The Stomach Pictures Can Anyone Give Me Any Ideas Of Where To Find Pictures Of Lower Stomach Tattoos?

Can anyone give me any ideas of where to find pictures of lower stomach tattoos? - the stomach pictures

My day of B 18 is and I have a tattoo on both sides of the abdomen. I cut my belly now in tryin not to find something great, but not small. Perhaps as a flower or something. But I can not find good pictures. So, if you tell me to find a web address, or have pictures of tattoos please help

5 comments:

Screw u said...

ASK.com / Tatos Images

cutiesto... said...

Tattoos R Us! lol

cutiesto... said...

Tattoos R Us! lol

cutiesto... said...

Tattoos R Us! lol

Julie Hartford said...

Tattoo web sites, trade shows, talking with friends. Some girls who dance with them, one your uncle to go to a club and check out.

Post a Comment