Friday, December 11, 2009

Reserve Business Name And Maryland How Can I Reserve A Business Name? Especially If I'm A Sole Proprietor?

How can I reserve a business name? Especially if I'm a Sole Proprietor? - reserve business name and maryland

I'm going to the URL that you want to buy, but I will keep the name? If this is not to make transactions as a sole proprietor and not registered in my state as a society is, I can say on behalf of my company?

And how can I say that name not to other companies in other states?

Thanks for the help!

3 comments:

FC said...

You need to register your patent or "commercial" in the name of the club's website.
You have to be even a company to do so, you need to verify, whether a different person already. Otherwise, it's all yours.

Good luck!

Joallen said...

It has only recently become my sole name of the owner.
It costs $ 20. If you have any questions, simply call the 800 # listed below ... (which are very nice and very useful).
Good luck.

Trademark Information: TrademarkAssistanceCenter@uspto.gov, or telephone at 571-272-9250 or 1-800-786-9199.
Technical Help: For instructions on how to use TDR, or solving technical problems, please e-mail TDR@uspto.gov. If outside normal opening times of the USPTO, please send us an email in support of business, or call 1-800-786-9199.
Questions about USPTO programs: Please e-mail USPTO Contact Center (UCC).

John said...

Go to your Secretary of State Office website and) the search for company name (without fee. If the name does not exist, enter the details below on your page. You can call for questions, the help is very comprehensive. At least in Ohio, they are. It costs $ 50.00, in Ohio, not sure what the state's expense.

Post a Comment