Saturday, February 6, 2010

How Much Does It Cost For The Treatment Of Pimples In Skin Clinics What Is Microderabrasion N Glycolic Peeling,its Treatment Cost,its Effects???

What is microderabrasion n glycolic peeling,its treatment cost,its effects??? - how much does it cost for the treatment of pimples in skin clinics

My skin is dark and no n wheatish dry skin with dark circles mark grain, brown spots .. pls help me ?????
pls help me out ...... i tryed all the home remedies, creams, etc., but I was not a good results in some !!!!!!!!!!!
Concealors what kind I should for the dark circles.
I'm going ch.peeling or microderabrasion, do not give me a fair, radiant skin lightening marks ????????? Break

1 comment:

HMako said...

If you want to get rid of age spots and dark circles that there is a great product that really works. She gave me some samples to a friend recently for the treatment of "pregnancy mask") (sun spots and saw a difference in a few days. If you want samples or product information, please let me know. I can link to some before / after photos, too.

Post a Comment