Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How Can U Get A Flesh Eating Disease What Can I Do To Be Sure I Dont Get MRSA From Some Kid At Skool?

What can i do to be sure i dont get MRSA from some kid at skool? - how can u get a flesh eating disease

There was a communication went out and said that the child has MRSA, eat a staphylococcal infection of meat has, in my school, but not tell to what degree. I'm over the fear that I have b / ci think really hyped about diseases and even my mother that it was an act that he did not know it, the first flu (I hate to vomit), then dyed, then meningitis after kissing the man, who had been sick for a week now bfore his MRSA. What can I do to make sure i dont get it. I have cuts on his hand, and in this way u get it. I visited purrell and use each time you change classes, wut else can I do?
ten points helpful

No comments:

Post a Comment