Thursday, December 31, 2009

Car Accident Insurance Questions No Car Insurance/accident Question....HELP!!!?

No car insurance/accident question....HELP!!!? - car accident insurance questions

I was recently mph in a car accident and 4 are involved Unfortunately, the back of a pickup truck ended spending 30, pushed the other 2 cars each. I have full coverage in one of my vehicles, and only recently (2-1/2 months) another car. I thought I put the coverage in the online car accident 10 days after the car was purchased by my existing insurance. After the accident, I tried the statement was from the insurance company file, and they told me that I'm not sure the car and the effort just a "date" and not a supplement to my policy. I reached the car and possibly the car that hit .. What are my rights? I need some suggestions .... Help! I shall be the date of the sale invoice and proof of the quotation due date.

No comments:

Post a Comment